TERMS & CONDITIONS
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Route2Health®. If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Route2Health® , Plot No. 229, Sundar Industrial Estate Raiwind, Lahore.
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Website refers to Route2Health®, accessible from https://route2health.com/
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
• The Goods were purchased in the last 3 days
• The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
• The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
• One or more products have been opened and/ or their original packaging is tempered
• The good were not purchased by you and you don’t have a receipt for it
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Plot No. 229, Sundar Industrial Estate Raiwind, Lahore-54000
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 24 hours from the date on which You ordered the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
• By email: email@example.com
• By phone number: +92-309-4443966
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.