urinary Track Health
Weak and brittle bones are a thing of the past. Let Bonical-K turn your bones rock solid.
Packed with calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin K2, Bonical-K is like a superhero for your bones and joints. Calcium provides the foundation for strong bones, while vitamin D3 helps your body absorb that calcium. Whereas vitamin K2 helps calcium deposition.
Calcium, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin K2 are the ultimate nutrients for strong and healthy bones. Your bones are made from collagen and are hardened by calcium. For your bones to absorb calcium, you need the most absorbable form of Vitamin D, i.e., Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). Vitamin K2 is an essential nutrient in the bone-building process. Not only it promotes calcium deposition in the bones, but it also works against bone-loss mechanisms.
So if you’re ready to give your bones the love and attention they deserve, look no further than Bonical-K.
|Each Tablet Contains|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||500 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin K2||90 mcg|
One tablet daily or as directed by the doctor.
Do not store above 30°C. Keep in a dry place and protect from light. Close the cap tightly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking regular medication (especially warfarin), have any medical conditions or experiencing adverse reaction.
Bonical-K contains 500 mg of calcium, an important mineral that makes up your bones and gives them strength. Adequate calcium intake helps ensure that your bones have sufficient mineral density. Higher bone density translates to stronger bones that are less prone to fractures and breakage.
Calcium is a mineral that is required for strong bones and teeth. It aids in blood clotting, muscle contraction, and the regulation of normal heart rhythms and nerve functions. About 99% of the calcium in the body is stored in bones, with the remaining 1% found in blood, muscle, and other tissues.
The body obtains the calcium it requires in two ways. One method is to consume calcium-containing foods or supplements, while the other is to draw calcium from the body. If one does not consume enough calcium-rich foods, the body will remove calcium from the bones.
Daily recommended amount of calcium:
From Birth to 6 months: 200 mg
Infants from 7 to 12 months: 260 mg
Children 1 to 3 years: 700 mg
Children 4 to 8 years: 1,000 mg
Children & Teenagers: 9 to 18 years: 1,300 mg
Adults 19 to 70 years: 1,000 mg
Adult women 51 to 70 years: 1,200 mg
Adults 71 years and older: 1,200 mg
Pregnant and breastfeeding teens: 1,300 mg
Pregnant and breastfeeding adults: 1,000 mg
Vitamin D is required by the body to build and maintain healthy bones. Vitamin D is required for absorption of calcium, the primary component of bone. Many other cellular functions in the body are also regulated by vitamin D. Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and neuroprotective properties help to maintain immune function, muscle function, and brain cell activity. It inhibits the release of parathyroid hormone, a hormone that maintains calcium balance.
Vitamin D also aids in the regulation of phosphate levels in the body. Phosphate is essential for bone growth and mineralization. It’s also a crucial part of DNA and RNA. Vitamin D has been shown to increase the production of microbe-fighting proteins by immune cells.
Recommended Dietary allowances (RDA) for vitamin D:
Certain conditions may lead to vitamin D deficiency: